Our goal is to be a new and better option to the question “where to dive in Mexico?” this is why we thank those who believe in this project: our sponsors
A project for all and from all
This project has been on the make for the last eight years, can you imagine that? Years of knocking on doors and searching for the resources to make this happen, with nothing more than a dream and the desire to achieve it. We won’t say it was easy, but the results have been worth it.
It is why we want to thank you, yes, you and all of those who were part of the opening, who shared the news on social media, who visited us, who donated or helped as volunteers. We want to thank you for contributing in any way that you could to create and promote this Parque Submarino, a destination that is now a reality. And when all of the phases of the project are done, it will no longer be one more diving destination, but the place to dive in Mexico.
We would like to thank the enthusiasm and effort that everybody brought to the table, and give a round of applause to our sponsors:
- Mexican Secretary of Navy through the commander of the second Naval Region, Admiral Victor Francisco Uribe Arevalo
- Baja California State Government leaded by Governor Francisco Arturo Vega de Lamadrid through the Secretary of Tourism and the Secretary of Fishing
- Public Trust Fund for Touristic Promotion in Playas de Rosarito
- 4th, 5th, and 6th Rosarito City Council
- Baja California Divers A.C.
- Tourism and Conventions Committee of Playas de Rosarito
- Tijuana Economic Development Council (CDT)
- Advisory Board for Economical Development of Playas de Rosarito (CCDER)
- Rosarito Ocean Sports
- Ericeros de la Costa del Pacífico S.P.R. de R.L.
- Infraestructura y Servicios Portuarios S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Eliot Pinturas Valrresa
- Monástica Brewery
- Primavera Clinic
- TV Azteca
- Global Sat
AFFILIATED HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS
- La Diferencia Restaurant
- Puerto Nuevo II Restaurant
- Puerto Nuevo Hotel
- Calafia Hotel
HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
- Technological Institute of Tijuana (ITT)
- Ensenada Center for Scientific Research and Advanced Studies (CICESE)