Diving, also known as scuba diving, is the activity through which someone decides to go underwater to get to know the mysteries that await in the ocean. Baja California is, no doubt, one of the best destinations to practice this sport, and Parque Submarino Rosarito has an awesome artificial reef and has the best wreck dives in the neighborhood.
The enigmas lying under the sea are more than we imagine, this is why we want you to experience it for yourself. For this, we bring you the top five reasons to learn how to dive and have a family diving holiday at Baja and Parque Submarino Rosarito!
1. The perfect weather. The climate at Baja is the best for water sports. Each year, Rosarito hosts different surf festivals, music fests at the beach, and underwater activities such as diving and snorkeling. With an average temperature of 22°C (71.6°F) during the summer, the location of Parque Submarino Rosarito is strategic for the lovers of marine mysteries.
2. Less stress, more fun. Learning how to dive is not only a fun activity where you exercise your body, it also helps you release endorphins that help you feel better and lower your stress levels because of the concentration and type of breathing that you need when you dive. this activity will help you lower your anxiety and feel free in a new world.
3. Get in touch with nature. As you learn how to snorkel and dive at Parque Submarino Rosarito, you will be able to share incredible moments with the huge biodiversity that exists in the greatest artificial reef in Baja. Fish and plants co existing in an eternal dance at the depths of the ocean.
4. Easy as a pie. Here at Parque Submarino we have the best diving instructors, with international certifications, and ready to make your diving experience memorable. If you already know how to swim, you will sink into the depths in no time. Even if you don’t know how to swim, you will learn and achieve a new goal in your life.
5. Everybody can do it. Diving is an activity that the whole family can do together. The kids just need to be over 12. Here we have the human and technical resources to give you a safe and unforgettable diving experience.
Skip your routine and have a family diving holiday this year!
At last, we remind you that Parque Submarino Rosarito has been possible thanks to the crew behind Fundación Arrecifes Artificiales, a non profit organization that works to develop, and improve, this marvelous project. If you’re interested in hiring a professional instructor for diving classes, renting or buying equipment, it’ll be better to go find some of the best local providers: Rosarito Ocean Sports and Baja Diving Adventures. Click on these links and take a look! Skip your routine and have a family diving holiday this year!